Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A good one...I received this one from Jill and we tried it out last night.

Tasty Onion Chicken
½ Cup butter, melted
1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tsp. ground mustard
1 Large can French-fried onions, crushed
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

In a shallow bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Place onions in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions. Place in a greased 11-in.X7-in.X2-in. baking dish; drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until done.


The differences...I used two large chicken breasts and 1/2 can of French Fried onions. Next time I'm using 4 small chicken breasts and the full can. And because I used larger chicken breasts, the 25 minutes weren't quite enough and I had to zap them in the microwave for 2 minutes to get the internal temp past 160 degrees.

No comments: