3 lbs of lamb stew meat
1 medium onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 potatoes, cubed
15 baby carrots
1 turnip chopped
2 bay leaves
3 cups of water with 3 cubes of beef bouillon
1 tsp salt
½ tsp rosemary
½ tsp black pepper
4 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in skillet.
- While oil is heating put flour in a paper bag. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to the flour mixture. Seasonings to taste.
- Put some stew meat in bag and shake to cover.
- Put meat in pan and brown on all sides.
- When all meat is browned add to crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot.
- Cook 6 to 8 hours, depending on your crockpot.
I’ve never used a turnip in stew and so I think I should give it a try. And the recipe says that it will serve 6.