Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mother's

Bistro & Bar
This was our choice for breakfast and it was a good one! I wasn't sure of where to go, so I Googled "Portland breakfast" and one of the first reviews I saw mentioned this place. It was only about 4 blocks from the hotel, a pleasant walk.

There was quite a crowd when we arrived, but it only took about 5 minutes for us to be seated in a pleasant sun-lit location. Laurae had the Grilled Portabella Mushroom & Asiago Cheese Scramble while I had a Beef Hash...not corned beef, but the real thing. The service was super and the food was excellent. What else would you need?

Give Mother's at least 4 stars.

Here's my shot of the exterior. See the people sitting at the sidewalk table? Our table was right behind them (but inside, of course)


And right across the street, this unique looking building.

No comments: