Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Tale of Two Movies

We watched a couple of movies last night, so here goes… Training Day, with Denzel Washinton. That had to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen. No, let me revise that. I didn’t really see it. We watched for about 10 minutes and that was enough. Off! Out!

But, I had another movie standing by… Tea with Mussolini. That wasn’t the best movie, but it certainly shone in comparison to Training Day. I thought the acting was only fair and the story line seemed fragmented at times, but it was pleasant. I will give it 3 stars.

And now I’m going to change our Netflix subscription to the lowest level, one DVD at a time. We never get around to seeing them as fast as they arrive with a two DVD subscription. Look at the money we will be saving! The reduced newspaper and movie budget will be our salvation in our old age. We’ll be able to afford new walkers every other year.



No comments: