Sunday, August 03, 2008

For shame!

Speaking of ugly… as I was on another blog; we saw the movie The Wicker Man last night. When, during the opening credits, I saw that more than four production companies had a hand in this movie, I should have known right then that the movie was a stinker. In fact, this has to be one of the worst movies ever made. What were they thinking? OMG! All that money…gone, wasted on 106 minutes of painful acting!

Acting? It was obvious within a few minutes that the actors were there to collect a paycheck and nothing else. Nicolas Cage; someone I used to enjoy watching as he worked, was dreadful! And if you saw the movie, did you wonder, as I did…would he ever stop putting on that darned coat and tie? At the end of each action scene, our hero would collect his coat and tie and put them back on. No matter what happened, no matter where he was, he was always perfectly dressed. Well, maybe not at the end, but I would have loved to see that coat go up in flames with him!

No comments: